We are the #1 price comparison website for Bio Oil – the popular specialist skincare oil. If you want to buy this popular skincare oil at the lowest possible price online, take a look ate our price comparison lists which is updated every day to make sure you are getting the best deal available. We also collect and publish user reviews, so if you want to know what other think about it or if you want to let people know your experiences with the product head over to our review page.
There’s lot of information, discussion and advice on using the oil here as well. As the official site is currently a little bit sparse, our aim is for this website to be the definitive source of information for anyone looking to buy and use Bio-Oil.
What is it?
Bio Oil is by far the most popular over the counter product clinically proven to reduce stretch marks, scars and uneven and dehydrated skin. It consists of a blend of natural oils and vitamins.
How can it help?
It has been clinically proven to help with a number of different skin complaints including:
- Scaring: it helps reduce the appearance of visible scaring (both old and new) caused by fro example accidents, insect bites, surgery, and burns.
- Stretch Marks: it is used by many during pregnancy (to help reduce the chance of stretch marks forming) and after to help reduce appearance of any existing ones. This oil helps increase elasticity in your skin so rapid changes in body size are less likely to produce stretch marks.
- Ageing or Dehydrated Skin: the unique blend of oils and vitamins in it help moisturise and smooth ageing skin, improving elasticity, moisture content, texture and tone. This makes your skin smoother, softer and more supple. The vitamin E aids skin hydration and the vitamin A keeps you skin smooth and supple.
What makes it different from other skincare oils?
It contains a unique ingredient called PurCellin Oil. This oil enables the other key ingredients such as vitamin A and E to be more easily absorbed into your skin. The one unique ingredient makes Bio-Oil simply more effective at improving skin appearance than its competitors.
- Calendula Oil: promotes the growth of new skin cells as well as being a natural antioxidant.
- Rosemary Oil: a natural antiseptic which will reduce swelling and puffiness of your skin.
- Lavender Oil: both antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, used to treat skin problems such as eczema, burns, acne, insect bites and dermatitis.
- Chamomile Oil: soothes sensitive skin.
Where can I get the best deal?
As well as being and information portal for this popular skincare product one of the main reasons for this website is our price comparison page. It lists all reputable stockists of this product which can be found on the net together with the price they are selling it for and delivery costs. You can find this list here.